Thursday 31 January 2013

Put Some Spring Back Into Your Skincare




As the weather warms up, most of us will need to swap out our heavy creams for lighter lotions. There is nothing worse than spending a few months with dry, flaky, irritated skin, especially if this is on the face. This also means that less is more when it comes to skincare in the warmer months. No need for 12 expensive creams, one for each feature on your face. As the weather warms up, your skin will almost certainly be happier with less product. Start stimulating your skin with a fresh new beauty regime!
Over the years I have become consumed of dry skin when the seasons change so I have to be careful with the products I use. One minute I can could be dry/combination the next I’m using normal this certainly isn't great with my piggy bank with the constant change of costly products.

So, it was time to find a skin regime that suited me all year round! Like many bloggers, we have all found a love for Liz Earle, I certainly am definitely a fan! Only to have been introduced to the brand over 2 years ago I cannot express the love I have for one product... Cleanse & Polish £24 200ml tube. For those of you who aren't familiar with this type of cleanser, its a two-step product, which cleanses and gently exfoliates. Its suitable for all ages & skin types & contains naturally active ingredients such as Eucalyptus and Cocoa Butter to leave you with clean, soft, and radiant looking skin.
NUXE - Lait Demaquillant aux 3 Roses Cleansing Milk – This is a super luxurious makeup removing cream that adds something special to your nightly regimen. Smells absolutely fantastic! The essence of the cleaning milk are from extracts of 3 roses hazelnut oil and orange blossom which enriches your skin as the texture is creamy and is delicate on the skin, the product is used best in conjunction with the Lotion Tonique aux 3 roses that removes any last traces of make-up left on the skin. After using this product my skin feels fresh and looks glowy.


Rodial Glamtox Night - This one is a night time only treatment that claims to plump and reduce pore size and thicken the skin over night.
94% of testers noticed a reduction in hyperpigmentation, 73% of testers noted a reduction in pore size, 53% experienced an increase of collagen in the skin, 14% found wrinkle depth decreased in only four weeks and 64 % of testers found crows feet dramatically reduced.
Do I see results yes.. Although this is a very pricy product £88, I notice my skin rapidly became less dry and looked more energised, I always got taught to start moisturising from an early age to keep the skin ripped!




 * My own samples




3 comments

  1. Newest follower :)
    I love the name of your blog!

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma,

      Thank you for the follow :)

      Please spread the word about my blog...

      Corinna xxx

      Delete
  2. Glamtox Night is amazing! Definitely worth the £88 price tag if you can afford it!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *