Saturday 20 December 2014

FOTD..



This was my FOTD, a catch up with the girls for a little lunch & seeing cutey Freya! 

When it comes to FOTD, I do like to change it up a bit, not too much as I do like to keep my day looks different from the evening. 

This look below is a look I go for at the weekends, not to light as I do during the week, not to heavy either!





Here are the products I use from base to finish!

1. Rodial Dragons Blood Moisturiser £49, John Lewis 

2. Stila One Step Corrector - £24, Boots. Product review will come soon as this is a great corrector for the skin.

3. Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer - This large size is from the states, although you can still get the same product here! £7.99 - Superdrug

4. Paul & Joe Moisturizer Primer N - Shade 02 -£22,Beautybay.com


6. Bonjois Bronze Powder - Shade 52 - £7.99, Boots

7. Benefit High Beam - £19.50 - Boots

8. DiorSkin Nude Tan Paradise Duo Shade 001 - £40 Debenhams

9. H&M Highlighter £3.99 - Instore

10. Lancome L'absolu Nu - Shade unsure can't find the number


Mac Brush 136
Mac Brush 107
Max Factor Powder Brush
Max Factor Cheek Brush


Final Look.....





No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *