Friday 1 February 2013

Four Seasons Kisses – Paul & Joe Refills



‘ A woman who doesn't wear lipstick feels undressed in public’'


Say goodbye to winter and hello luscious lips?    Wrong, a lipstick is for all seasons no matter the weather .  Paul & Joe Beaute faithfully encapsulates the essence of the brands ‘fun – loving’ philosophy! It’s chic and sophisticated packaging is a must-have in every ladies bag. Recently Paul & Joe have realised the love of a women’s lipstick in refills! Yes, you had that right, the favourite colour you have constantly in your handbag can be revived by the refill.



Paul & Joe have divided their lipsticks into three types of coverage: Full, Sheer & Natural. I have been lucky enough to try two shades from the natural collection 204 Toujours Heureux, a juicy orange shade that means “always happy”  & 205: Strawberry Jam, a sweet, fruity and rich coral red costing just £12.50



 I would never dare to wear those two colours before, until now.  I love my soft pinks, nudes, odd brown in the winter but never had found the ‘in between’ lipstick. Each lipstick is enriched with cocoa butter that makes the appliance smooth, the pigmentation of the colour is beautiful on it’s own and on my lips.





 I think have found a supplement for my Lancome lipsticks, the texture of the lipstick is important to me it can’t be rough or too silky but just right, Paul & Joe lipsticks have really launched a great selection of lipsticks, I have ‘seen’ some great things from their new collection! Will keep you updated of course!


No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *