Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas Beauty Wishlist


Having worked in beauty PR and a little trip to America this year, my beauty products look over healthy! Certainly with my other half questioning my motif on why I wanted to purchase another lipstick. Why not?!

Rattling my brain thinking what little pieces of beauty -must haves. I have to ask Santa for such last minute, i came up with these beauties.













1. Benefit Bronzed & Dandy - I love anything benefit, have been for many years. I love the mini versions of the full versions, perfect handbag size! 

2.  Tom Ford Lip Colour - Spanish Pink £37 from House of Fraser. I J'adore this colour. I am a pink fan when it comes to lips, I don't like being over too daring. Tom Ford hasn't been introduced to my make up set yet! 

3. OPI Live & Let Die - £7.95 from Amazon.co.uk - I need a little black nail varnish in my collection of OPI, January has got a lot different next year.

4. Nuxe Rose Petal Comforting Cleansing Milk  £13.50 from Marks & Spencers- Nuxe is my favorite skin care range EVER! Especially with rose petal, my skin loves me for this. Having it available in Marks & Spencers online as well, has made me even happier 

5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Buynowbloglater made me want this and also watching Angela Lanter on youtube   on how to use the kit, I'm thinking move over Sleek & hello Anastasia. One problem I can't seem to find it any where, help guys! If you know of anywhere please let me know. 

6. Nars Unlawful Blush - Sad to say I am a NARs virgin! I can't find a product that makes me go WOW like MAC.  Hopefully, this little beauty of a blush maybe love!


Do any of you guys have any last minute beauty products you fancy for Christmas?

Merry Christmas

X


No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *