Saturday 2 February 2013

Fresh February Nails



January is over so quick and thank goodness, but there is always one thing I like at the beginning of each month, having my nails done! For me having fresh nails is like owning a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, you take pride in your image and for the care of your nails. I once met a man who said ‘the one thing I notice straight away on women are her nails’ if she doesn't have nice nails then you know she doesn't take pride in herself. Some way that saying has been with me ever since.

If you know me then you’ll know my biggest love are the OPI nail colours, I am certainly am a kid in a candy shop with the variety of colours and with the quirky names! Whoever has that job, I J’adore! My personal favourite colour of all time which I call my winter colour is ‘Over The Taupe’ a colouring that is very similar to Chanel 505 but without the hefty price tag. OPI retails from around £11 and for me the coat lasts around 2 and half weeks before chipping, I don’t know if this because I have the coat over my acrylic nail that makes the wear a little longer?
Before you know it, it will soon be April which means Spring! A new fresh colour, if any one has any suggestions please do let me know. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *