Monday 18 August 2014

Lauren's Way Fake Tan... Review





Being pasty and having tried nearly every fake tan on the market I thought I'd better try Lauren's way having heard mixed reviews, & supporting the Essex girl

I've opted for the mousse (medium) as the lotion as I never know where I am putting lotion. The bottle it's self style wise is okay, as I understand it has to appeal to all ages and her younger fans.




Like many other mousse's its the same consistency, one helpful thing is that when applying you can see where you are applying so no white patches. The smell, I can take but my boyfriend hates it, to be honest he hates all fake tan smells and the mess it makes on our sheets. Opsy!




I have used this tan a few times and I have very mixed views, in the bloggersphere I see many of you have the same problem.

Regardless of the routine before tanning, the tan seems to come off after I have a shower and I'm back to being pasty although I've left tan of for over 24 hours to see it wasn't just me.

Tanning my arms and body the RESULT - the tan is a lovely deep brown colour not to over the top woop!

Legs - Again it's been 13 hours since i've first applied the fake tan with two layers and I am back to square one, why is this?


Without tan

Two layers of Lauren's Way

After a shower.... erm where has my tan gone. FAIL!



 I've read many articles its not the fake tan its our body, and how we absorb lotions. Looks like i'm keeping to my Sally Hansen spray legs and on the hunt for the ultimate fake tan for the whole body!

Overall score 4/10


No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *