Wednesday 20 August 2014

Festival Beauty


On Sunday I embarked a journey to Chelmsford for V Festival, filled with music over drunk people and full of beautiful people. 

Although I only went for the day, keeping my make up on for a full 12 hours was going to be a challenge. Do I go for day make up (very basic) or try for the evening look and see if I can make it less heavy.  Only time will tell. 






Products used.
Mac Foundation N25
Benefit Stay Flawless Primer
Maybelline foundation Coconut 355
Bodhi - Dessert Rose Oil
Lancome Mascara
ysl touche eclat - 2
Stila One Step Corrector 
Bonjour Bronzer - 52
Dior Skin Nude 003
Cover FX Blush - Sunkissed
Sleek Contour Kit

45 minutes later.......




Over the past couple of months I have watched numerous contouring video's watching tips and tricks, i think i'm nearly there. I love a bit of highlighting on the cheeks.

No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *