Saturday 23 August 2014

Rodial BB Venon Skin Tint.. Review


Admit, how many of us have a product we used once thought it was a no no and come back to it a few months later?

I used the Rodial BB Venom skin tint (Hamptons) sometime ago, the results I have to admit were awful! The cream was coming off like dead skin and that was it, back in the draw and never touched again. Until a few months ago when a cream I really got on well with Liz Earle came to an end and I didn't want to layer on foundation.
I decided to try the product I vowed never to use again..




Second time around, what happened the first?

Firstly, this product is a revolutionary take on the classic BB cream, this dark tinted moisturiser is infused with SYN®-AKE, a powerful dipeptide to plump skin & reduce the appearance of wrinkles. 



The cream is a lot heavier then normal BB cream, if anything it gives the same coverage as foundation. I tend to use MAC Brush # as this gives a more even coverage, tip, when hands are warm use tips of fingers as this melts into the skin, giving the same sort of coverage as brushes. 

Does it reduce the appearance of my wrinkles? Hmm, not to sure. 

I'm not sure if I would purchase this one again, but only time will tell.


No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *