Friday 22 August 2014

Latest Lip Loves....


Whether it's lip balm or a lip stick these are a handbag must-have, recently I have been reaching for these two lip smackers. 
 Not only can it be used as a lip balm but it also has other multi functional purposes as well
* Highlighter
* Hand cream
* primer
* dry skin patches
(cult beauty must have recommended from Make-up artists)
The balm itself is thick, non-scented, quite oily and has no scent not mention it is completely 100% natural and hypoallergic, free from parabens. Amazinggg!!
Dr.Lipp The Original Nipple Balm For Lips - I was introduced to this product last year, and first I was like erm okay, Nipple Balm and now it is in my top three lip products. This is an S.O.S. balm for lips. Discover the secret passed from midwives to make-up artists: that the medical-grade lanolin used on nipples sore from nursing, can work equally well on your pout. Reducing skin roughness by up to 40% in an hour, this handbag-sized tube has become a cult-buy for dry, cracked bits everywhere."


For all you beauty people it is made from medical grade Lanolin ( Some say it very much like the Elizabeth Arden cream)

Why I recommend this product.
I suffer with dry skin and at times my eyebrows do occur dry flakes, which is very irritating. A little bit goes a long way, a dash on the eyebrows and within hours it went! I did continue to use it for a few days after and indeed it works. It's also a great product to add a touch of gloss to any lipstick! 



After sorting out my mass amount of beauty products and having to depart from some I had to admit that I will never use, a did some research into storage and have created my own! Post coming one day! However, Oh My! What the collection I have of lipsticks, I know a girl can never have to many but this is crazy! 

 Le Metier De Beaute in Monaco




This lippie certainly has brighten up my mornings in the summer with a pop of colour. It's not a colour I would usually wear, its nice to be daring at times. The texture is creamy when applying, I can only compare it to Paul & Joe lipsticks, the cover is thick which is good. ( You know this will be long lasting  -12 hours of colour. How I know this, if the bf doesn't kiss me good bye in the morning and he won't when I'm home because I still apparently have lipstick on, it is a gooden!)  Yes, the price is a little hefty but I am still not a lover of MAC lipsticks, if anything this over rules them, well certainly in quality, colours, MAC will always be #1 in colours. 



No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *