Monday 17 November 2014

Maybelline Colour Elixir


Whilst I was Las Vegas I took advantage of Walgreens flagship store. With it's unlimited shelves of high street brands with endless products & colours, I knew this was another time to indulge..again! 

I checked out one of my most loved beauty blogs of all time Liana Beauty, for the must-have products too purchase whilst in the states. Something I am a holder of are lipsticks, oh how I can't get enough of them. 




Maybelline Colour Elixir.. WOWW!! It claims to be a trio of concentrates delivers the color of a lipstick, the cushiony care of a balm, and the glass shine of a gloss.


What I loved about this product is, not only do they come in 20 colours, the UK only have a few selected colours, why? Its pigmented colour and the consistency it has on the lips without being too dewy. My favourite colour is 100 - Petal Blush, a soft delicate pink, not to barbie pink not to light on the lips. 



The consistency is a little gloopy and sticky but this seems to never have an effect on me with lip glosses. It also carries a slight hint of glitter which really gleams.






The overall look!

I've done my research these are now available from boots! Hooray!

No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *