Tuesday 18 November 2014

Invisibobble


Over the years my hair has been tangled, pulled out and damaged from hair bands. Some could say it was my own fault for having long hair (lower back). 

Having been lucky enough to work with the brand last year in PR, I knew this was going to be a miracle for everyone, even the press loved it but couldn't wrap their heads around the idea of how it leaves no kinks in the hair with what looks like a telephone cord.

Goodbye went those hair ties, bobble, clutches, clips and scrunchies! Yes, it looks like a telephone cord, but Invisibobble promise to your hair was, not to stretch, pull, break or hurt your hair along with leaving a trace of kinkiness when removed. Invisibobble comes 3 in a box with a variety of colour to suit hair colours along with wild colours and exclusive colours around Valentines day along with holiday seasonn.



Does it work? YES YES YES YES!

Last year when I went to mexico for a holiday vacation I really did put this through testing. Being in the sea, swimming pool and zip wiring in the jungles of mexico my hair was tightly secured in place and never became lose once. Even when I was swimming and wanted to release my hair it was painless, easy and my hair was in tact, not like it use to with clumps with an original hairband. Since knowing the brand, I have not stopped telling people about these because they really do work and not expensive to purchase. 

There are many hairstyles you can do with Invisibobble that I have not yet tried yet as my hair lives in a bob most of the time but it is on my to do list. 


No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *