Monday 22 December 2014

Got The Blues For Red





Okay, so about an hour ago I was meant to be posting about my Christmas OPI Nail's, something I could of written (now I've made a hot chocolate) about two hours ago. 

When it comes to nails I love love love OPI colours. The names are something that extracts me more when I'm picking out a colour. Over the years I've become set to my Spring / Summer & Autumn / Winter colours, but this Christmas I've decided to go for a very hollywood glam red. Being fair and blonde, I have to be careful what red to choose
* Can't be a slutty red
* A red that goes with my complexion
* Not to red / red

Decisions, decisions...... 

This was the outcome, Got The Blues For Red - £8.95 A beautiful deep red which oozes Christmas not in a slutty way but in a way of sophistication. 



No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *