Tuesday 23 December 2014

Liz Earle Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil Review




Looking after your hair is one of the most important things a women should maintain. With numerous products on the market claiming to transform your hair, adding shine, fighting fizz and being the hair miracle, what do we buy & why hair oils.





Using oil after conditioner will give your hair an extra kick of moisture, they're the most important stage in the conditioning process as they essentially shut the cuticle down locking in the moisture.

Secret Ingredients:
Kenyan yangu oil  
Radish seed oil:  
Coconut oil
Vitamin E

The oil is thin not thick like other hair oils, 

I had Liz Earle for a while and earlier this year I decided to say good-bye to my Moroccan oil and give this beauty a go! I'm already a fan of Liz Earle with her products being natural and I really do believe this is a hair product every women must purchase.

Hair Diagnosis 

Hair Type: Normal / Dry (suffer with dry scalp)
Length: Long Lower back
Type: Thick, Curly.
Haircut: Once every 6 months (that's my bad side)

The trick of using the oil

1. Apply to wet hair before styling
2. Smooth a couple of drops into the palms, and smooth over hair to add a finishing gleaming touch, taming flyaways and controlling those annoying static hairs at the same time.


Results:

I have used this product 3 times a week for 8 months, it's helped dramatically with hair strength, even hair growth and those days where my psoriasis plays up I'll add a few drop on the scalp which helps ease the overgrowth. My hair was in good condition, but honestly this oil makes your hair, shiny, smells heavenly & soft!!



This is my own sample.

Follow me on Blog Lovin 





No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *