Monday 15 December 2014

L'oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Scrub







Whilst I was in Las Vegas I took advantage of Walgreen's for the variety of skin care, as one forgot there skin care. Terrible, my skin flared  up and was brutally painful. 

After eyeing up the amount of products I decided to embark on the L'oreal Go 360 deep cleansing exfoliating scrub for $5.65!









First, if you have no idea what the new L'oreal 360 Clean Deep Cleansing Exfoliating are all about, let me quickly tell you that they are a new line of facial cleansers (four different formulas) and the twist is that these cleansers come with a built-in, removable facial cleansing tool called "The Scrublet"... They do work, trust me. Yet again they are not available in the UK.


It's an apricot coloured cleanser with little scrubby apricot seed bits and it smells like juicy apricots

The product it self isn't as tough as St. Ives which is a good thing as it does not leave skin feeling sore after, but 360 is a gentle but deep cleanser. I'm not one to have loads of black heads, but someone I know who suffers from two constantly on their neck used it and they came out and didn't come back for a long time. All the dead residual is off and my skin if left soft and smooth. If you have really sensitive I suggest not to use this as it may leave skin dry, but do try the one for sensitive skin.

The scruptlet if anything is a usual bathroom tool, that can be adapted to any exfoliator you use.






Oh, and one more tip I'd like to share with you!  I've found that when you're using The Scrublet, it works best to hold it a certain way.  If you hold the handle with the tips of your fingers, the minute the water and cleanser drip down onto the handle The Scrublet will fling itself right out of your grasp faster than you can say "Mama!"

So after using this several times now, I've found that the best way to hold The Scrublet is by wedging the handle between your index and middle fingers, and sliding it all the way down to the base of your fingers.




Now on the hunt to find these somewhere in the UK to stock up!



No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *