Wednesday 6 February 2013

Good Vs Evil – Urban Decay Launches 'Oz The Great and Powerful' Palettes




“Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true.” 






I am so excited to get my hands on these! Not only is it one of my favourite childhood films, but to capsulated into beauty products just makes me beam! If a girl wants to purchase a pair of red shoes you’ll be looking to my favourite shoe man Mr Christian Louboutin, but if your bank doesn’t stretch that far then Urban Decay can certainly sooth your needs! It may be a first for me but the only other brand who does collaborations are MAC, so for Urban Decay I definitely give them the thumbs up!

On January 25th, Urban Decay released two palettes inspired by witches Theodora and Glinda of Oz The Great and Powerful. Each palette contains eight new and exclusive eye shadow shades, a mini waterproof eyeliner and a high gloss lip pencil. 
A trip to Debenhams is definitely on the cards to test and purchase these beauties! Blog Post certainly coming soon!

Who has tried these, would love to hear your reviews? x

No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *