Thursday 21 August 2014

Rodial Dragons Blood


Taking care of my skin is something I have always done, a lover of oil of Olay since the age of 16. If my skin is anything like my nans at her age I will be thankful. 

Like most people skin mine changes with the weather, in a few weeks with the colder mornings and darker nights my skin will become dryer and one product I love using is Rodial Dragons Blood Hyaluronic Moisturiser - The Hyaluronic acid is a genius skincare ingredient for those with dry skin, it makes your skin hold onto moisture better than it would without it, with added SPF 15.



The price isn't purse friendly £49 from Selfridges (those who didn't know, Nip & Fab are by the same makers and more purse friendly) I don't use the product on my skin every day but in the winter months when I feel my skin getting dry or needs some instant moisture I instantly reach out.  

The smell isn't at all heavy but if anything sweet, the texture is creamy & light it absorbs very quickly into the skin. 




I would recommend purchasing this when your on a splash one month.

Sample is my own*

No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *